CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Womens Ministry Classes

So, we have been attending a new church, Heartland Workd Ministry Church. The pastor, Steve Hill, is from the Brownsville Revival in Pensacola, FL. Anywhoo, his wife is starting a Womens Ministry Class that is going to last several weeks. We will be learning from several different women in different aspects of ministry: prayer and intercession, worship, evangelism, missions, etc. I am really excited to go and even more excited that God has brought us to this church. Totally different than our last church and I feel more at home here. I am so excited to learn from these women, especially since I feel that my call is to women and worship. Boy do I have a lot to learn and a long way to go. For you who pray, please pray that 2007 is a year of refreshing and renewal in my relationship with the Lord!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

I didnt go! Im a wuss. I was having kind of an emotional day and I just wanted to cuddle with my man. I am going to be at next weeks class tho!

Stace, Josh & Our little ladies... said...

Hey Desiree...
Love your blog spot, excited for thing that God has ahead for you and Josh!