CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

He went potty again!

So Caleb was tugging at his pants and I could tell he wanted to try and potty. I sat him on his potty thinking he wanted to poop (because he gave me a few good grunts) and then pee started shooting out. The new potty chair we got him doesnt have a very big shield, so he doesnt fit in it unless he leans forward. I was so excited!! Hes pooped in the potty and now peed! I thought potty training was going to be a nightmare but its pretty fun. So anyways we took the top off his old potty and set it on our toilet to see if he would poop and here are the pics. Too cute!

4 comments:

jj said...

lol, that first pic cracks me up...I tell you the days of underwear are blissful!! Ben finally got potty trained a couple months ago!

Jess said...

Those pictures are so cute!

Desiree said...

Thank you! Its so wierd! Hes growing up fast! Hes still my little baby, but hes growning alot and Im not talking about height and weight. Hes growing up! Its sad but so awesome to watch!

Jess said...

He's at an advantage being little because he is so advanced compared to other kids his size. Jackson sometimes seems slow compared to other kids his size! They really aren't babies anymore :-(! We've got sweet BIG boys now!