CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Great find!

On my MT forum I found a cool book site. www.paperbackswap.com. If you have a ton of books, like I do, that you havent read in forever, or dont ever plan to read, or just need to get off your shelf- ck out this site. You can post those books and get credits for posting them. With you credits you can pick out books that others are getting rid of. They notify you if someone wants one of the books you posted and you ship it to them and vice versa. So you only pay shipping but it comes out even bc the books you order are shipped to you at their cost. I think its great and cant wait for my books to come. Oh and every time you ship a book and they receive it you get another credit! CK it out!

0 comments: