CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Motivation

I am trying to get motivated to get more school work done throughout the day. I honestly thought I would be done by now or next month, but second half of the course is taking me longer. I had no idea what it would be like, so I am not upset that its taking longer than expected. I am upset that I am not making more time to get it done. The sooner I finish school, the sooner I can start working and contributing to our income. My motivation is big. I want to be able for us to get into a larger duplex or rental home by the time our lease is up in Sept. I also hope to be able to start trying to grow our little family by around that time as well. So anyways, I say all this to motivate myself. I have alot of reasons to push me forward. Please say prayers for me that I will be diligent in my work and be proud of the quality of it.

3 comments:

jj said...

prayers sent your way.. :-)

Jess said...

Just think of how much you HAVE gotten done! You have accomplished alot!

Desiree said...

Thanks girls!