CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Here He comes to save the day!!

Recently, I've been struck with a dilemma. My parents, who care for my kids while I work, are going to be out of the country for a month starting a week from Monday. I have needed to find childcare for the kids but a lack of money has been a huge issue for me. My desire has been to find someone who could come to my home and take care of my kids here. I also preferred that there be no other kids to have to watch so mine can be the focus as they are a handful. Caleb goes to MDO 2 days a week and I needed that person to be able to take and pick him up. We found a sweet lady who can do all this but the cost was just too much for me, almost my entire paycheck for a month. Sooooo, this last Tues., God led someone to give me a check. Such a huge blessing!! I still needed more to be able to pay for this childcare. Today, I checked my mail and received a HUGE check for the remainder of the amount that I need to pay for childcare. God provided the exact amount I need.

God is good, ALL THE TIME!

1 comments:

THZ said...

That is a great testimony to the Lords faithfulness. Your trust and faith are an encouragement! Blessings!!