CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Long time no blog!

We are finally settled (kinda) here in San Antonio. Its been crazy. Single-parenting is not an easy undertaking and I feel like I am somewhat getting the hang of it. My new job is going well. Its so different going from being a stay-at-home mom to working full-time again outside the home. It sucks missing this time with Isabeau but I am making the best of it. She is growing so much and is the sweetest baby! Caleb was the BEST baby and I was always told the next would be the opposite. WRONG! Isabeau has been an amazing baby and for that I am so grateful, especially with all we have been going through. Caleb is doing great as well. He loves his new MDO and loves going to church Monday and Tuesday nights while I attend Bible studys. They both stay with my mom while I am at work and Caleb loves staying with his "Yaya". She is so great with them and that has made leaving them a bit easier. Here are some pics and an adorable video of Caleb making Izzy laugh. Enjoy!










0 comments: