CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Sounds delish!!

I was looking online for the recipe for Rice Krispie Treats to make some for Caleb and found this one by sheer luck! So glad I did! It sounds sooooo yummy. I can already feel the fat accumulating on my butt and thighs. Oh well! Let me know if any of you make it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sopapilla Cheesecake

3 cans Crescent rolls
3 8 oz packages cream cheese
2 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tbsp. cinnamon
1 stick butter
2 packages frozen strawberries or other fruit (optional)


Mix cream cheese, 1 tsp. vanilla, and 2 cups sugar. Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
Line bottom of pan with 1-1/2 cans of Crescent rolls. Smooth cream cheese mixture over rolls. Add your choice of fruit (optional). Cover with 1-1/2 cans remaining Crescent rolls.

Melt 1 stick of butter and pour over last layer of rolls. Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon then sprinkle on top.

Bake at 350°F for approximately 30-35 minutes.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I've had it. I have had the recipe for years. I can't remember where I got it but you are right it is beyond yummy!

THZ said...

Sounds super yummy and super easy!! The best kind of recipe! How is that precious baby girl?