CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Potty training, here we come...I think!

I was working on my schoolwork when Caleb came to me. Not knowing what he wanted I just gave him a hug. As I started to pat his butt, I realized it was bare! I asked him if he wanted to go potty and he said yes. He peed in the potty and has done it 4 more times today!!! I introduced it to him and after a bit kinda opposed it, so I left it alone. I knew I would know when he was ready and I think he is. Especially since he gets to wear his cool Cars pull-ups and gets a piece of candy! Please pray that this is the beginning of the end to diapers!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Ok you go before me and pave the way! I'll look forward to all your wisdom when i decide to train Jackson!

Desiree said...

Im thinkin theres gonna be a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. Well, hopefully not blood! ;)