CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Going on 30!

My parents just celebrated their 29th wedding anniversary! They have been through alot, especially with me! I just wanted to post because I think that 29 years is an amazing feat these days in marriage. I am so proud of them!


On another note, Caleb got a popcorn kernel stuck up his nose and we had to take him to the doctor yesterday to get it taken out. What a boy!!! I have a feeling that is not the end of the crazy things he will do! Oh, and he calls popcorn "conner". Its just too stinkin cute!! Every time he says it I laugh. So no more conner up the nose for this kiddo! I hope he learned his lesson!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Wow that's a long time! I'm thinking 3 years is pretty good
:-)!

Desiree said...

Not too shabby considering, huh!!

Jess said...

I just saw me in the background. Nice face I'm making!