CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 26, 2007

Help!

Recently we converted Calebs crib to a toddler bed. Well shortly after he figured out he could get out of it. No problem. Well then he started waking up at 7:00, 7:30 AM!!! He used to get up around 9 or 10. Im dying!! I did notice that his second molars are coming in on the bottom. So I wonder if that could be it. Im so tired. Im a night owl so going to bed early is hard, and also Josh gets off around 8. I like to be able to spend some time with him after work and we end up going to bed late. Anyways....any ideas? What do I do? I dont see why being able to get out of his crib makes him get up so early. Could it just be his teeth? AAAHHH!! Good thing hes so cute!!!

5 comments:

Jess said...

He is soooooo cute! I wish I could help you on the bed thing but Jackson has never tried to get out of his bed and I'm not sure why. Maybe because it's a full size bed??? I hope he sleeps in for you and stays in bed! Happy sleeping :-)!

jj said...

Hey!! I'm sorry I missed you when I was down there. I tried to cram wayyy too much in just a few days..I learned my lesson! I hope you are doing okay, love ya girl!

Stace, Josh & Our little ladies... said...

Hey Desiree...
Well I don't think I can be of much help because Brooklynn does the samething! She comes into our room about 5am but, the good thing is that she gets into our bed and falls right back to sleep. So if you figure out a way to keep Caleb in his bed all night let me know.

Desiree said...

Stacey,
I think we are going to put the rail back on his bed to be a crib again. I think he will get used to it again and not get out. If I thought he would go back to sleep with us that would be amazing, but I know he wouldnt. Bummer! :(

Jess said...

I want to see some new pictures!